What Would Most People Be Surprised To Learn If They Got To Know You Better ?

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

   Every people have Their secret.  Because some people not always can telling their secret easily, except they can feel comfort and believe.
   Maybe some people who don’t know me better will say, “Oh, you’re a sweet girl who not talkaktive”, oke this is sometimes. Because, I will be a  uncommunicative, if I don’t know better each other, I will keep my mouth to stay close and just say some words.
   In the fact, I’m a talkaktive girl. I love to talking and share about everythings with other people. But, I will do that if I can feel comfort and in the good mood. Because if I’m in the bad mood, I will be back uncommunicative.
   I also like  to spend y time with with reading or watching movies. Reading anything, like novel, comic magazine, newspaper. I will buy somebook for every month. Watching movies ? yeah, I like too. Horror ? comedy ? romantic ? I love all genre  of movie ! I can spend on my day just to watching movies on dvd like I said before, it can make me relax.


_________________________________


   Every people have Their secret.  Because some people not always can telling their secret to other easily, except they can feeling comfortable with them.
   Maybe some people who don’t know me better will say, “Oh, you’re a such a shy and quiet girl”. Because, I will rather to be quiet when I don't know whoever around me, I will keep my mouth to stay close and just say some words.
   In the fact, I’m a talkaktive girl. I love to talking and sharing about everythings with other people. But, I will do that if I can feeling comfortable and in the good mood. Because if I’m in the bad mood, I will be quiet.
   I'd love to spending my time with with reading or watching movies. I like to reading anything like novel, comic, magazine, newspaper or anything that I want to. I will buy somebook for every month. And about watching movies ? yeah, I like too. Horror ? comedy ? romantic ? I love all genre  of movie. I can spent my day just to watch some movies on dvd like I said before, somehow it can make me relax.




No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS