My Favorite Food

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

   I love food, I love eat, I love to try another food that I meet. I love food with hot tasted and cake with chocolate, that’s so delicious, right ?
   My mother usually cooked us with many food with hot tasted. She always cook with the best tasted that I ever ever fried before. Altough, she can cook another yummy food with another taste too.
   I love to eat cupcake, choki-choki, ice cream, when i‘m on my break time. By the way, My father love to eat ice cream when he go to supermarket and usually we will eat ice cream together in home.
   If my family going to somewhere, we must to try the foreign food of that place. So, me and my family always love to eat, everywhere .
   My favorite food so much, but maybe some of them are cupcakes, chocolate, choki-choki, ice cream, noodle, fried chicken, and fried rice.
   Altough I love to eat them so much. But I always like to  choose my mother cooked to eat, because I will always miss the taste.

____________________________________

   I love food, because I love eat. I love to try another food that I meet. I love spicy food and cake with chocolate, that’s so delicious, right ?
  The are so many of foods that I like, some of them are cupcakes, chocolate, ice cream, noodle, fried chicken, and fried rice. By the way, My father love to eat ice cream, usually when he go to the supermarket and buy some ice cream, we will eat them together at home.
   My mother usually cooking many spicy foods at home. She always cook with the best tasted that I ever  tried before. Altough, she can cook another delicious food with another flavour too.
   If my family going to somewhere, we must to trying the special food from that place. Because I and my family always love to eating, everywhere .
   Altough I love to eat them so much. But I always like to  choose everything that my mother cooked to eat, because I will always miss the taste whenever I go.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS