My Name

Wednesday, June 22, 2011


    Zulfah Nurhanni Zulaimyta , a girl who born on 29th February 1992, have a many nick name, but you call her myta, yap , and she is me !

    I have two sister and one brother. My father working be an enterpreanur and my mom like another mother who always  standby on my house to give her children’s a big hug when they are back to home.


    I am just a girl who not yet be a woman , although my age is 19th, but I wish can’t grow older. That’s so impossible but someties I really do.

    Childish, talkaktive, humorist , and many others being my characteristic. I like to laugh, eating, watching, browsing, readinglistening music but specially for eat, I love to eat chocolate, ice cream, or food which have a hot taste.


    I like to talking or playing with my friends but sometimes I need my time to reading, watching, or anything else just to relaxing myself.

    I think just it that I can describe about my name and I hope can representing  for a little  bit about myself, Thanks for reading.


________________________________





  Zulfah Nurhanni Zulaimyta , a girl who born on 29th February 1992, have a many nick name, but you call her myta, and she is me !

    I have two sister and one brother. My father working as an enterpreanur and my mom like another mother who always  standby on my house to give her children’s a big hug when they are back at home.


    I am just an ordinary girl who not yet already be a woman , although my age is 19th, but I wish I can’t grow older. I know it’s so impossible but someties I really do.

    Childish, talkaktive, humorist, and many others being my characteristic. I like to laugh, eating, watching, browsing, readinglistening music but specially for eat, I love to eat chocolate, ice cream, or spicy food.


    I like to talking or playing with my friends but sometimes I need my own time to reading, watching, or anything else alone just to relaxing myself.

    I think just it that I can describe about "my name" in short paragraph and I hope can representing  a little  bit about myself, Thanks for reading.






















No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS