Represent My Country to an International Exhibition

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

   If I was asked to introduce Indonesia in an international event, I will probably be confused in choosing, because there are so many cultures starting from the literature, clothing, dance to different foods and deserves to be introduced.
   About of cultural dance maybe I'll introduce more closely about saman dance or dance plates, that will be represented for the Sumatran region. To represent the island of Java, I will take the symbols ondel-ondel and Debus activities. For the eastern part maybe I'll introduce the Raja Ampat in Papua as one area that deserves to be visited for its natural beauty environment, although it does require substantial time to achieve it.

   Indonesia is famous for its cultural diversity and will require a lot of time to introduce him to the world. and absolutely, I am proud to be an Indonesian.

________________________________

  If I was asked to introduce Indonesia in an international event, I will probably be confused in choosing one of the reason, because there are so many Indonesian cultures, starting from the literature, clothing, dance and different foods. They are deserves to be introduced to the world.
   About of the cultural dance, maybe I'll introducing more about saman dance or dance plates, that will be representing the Sumatran region. To representing the island of Java, I will take the symbols like ondel-ondel and Debus activities. For the eastern region, maybe I'll introduce the "Raja Ampat" in Papua as one of the best place that deserves to be visited for it's natural beauty environment, although it does require substantial time to be in there.

   One of the reason why Indonesia becomes famous, its  because the cultural diversity and it will take a long time to introduce it one by one to the world, but it doesn't means it's impossible. So, that's why I am proud to be an Indonesian.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS