My Hero

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

   Talk about “HERO, we have a different hero in our life. If you ask me, ”Do you have your own hero?, I wil answer “Yes, I do", I have two and I call with “Ayah” and “Ibu” and they’re my parents. Maybe the greatest parents that I ever had !

   H. M. Zuharfan, my father who always show me how he loves us with his way. He can’t take us to the greatest castelle to feel like hoe, but he just give us his caring. He is a greet man who always try to keep his words. My father isn’t a smart like Einstein, but he can draw  anything and I’m proud of him, surely. Altough he is a fierce father, but he always want everythings  which the best for his children .


   Someone who always happy, talkaktive, humorist, strength outside but softly inside and usually I call her, “Ibu”. She’s  my mother who just like another mother in this world who always love and caring her childrens. Her pray’s never gonna to be end, and always want everythings the best which will happen to us.


   They’re not a perfect couple on this world, Like BJ.Habibie and Ainun, but I wish they will happily ever after.



_______________________________________


  Talking about “HERO", we have a different hero in our life. If you ask me, ”Do you have your own hero?, I wil answer “Yes, I do", I have two and I call with “Ayah” and “Ibu”, they’re my parents. Maybe the greatest parents that I ever had.

   H. M. Zuharfan, my father who always show me how much he loves us with his own ways. He can’t taking us flying around the world, but he making us his own world at home. He is a great man who always trying to keeping his words. My father isn’t a smart person like Einstein, but he can drawing everything and I’m proud of him. Altough sometimes he is a grumpy father, but it's because he always want the best things for his children .


   Someone who always happy, talkaktive, humorist, strength outside but softly inside and usually I call her, “Ibu”. She’s  my mother who just like another mother in this world who always love and caring her childrens. Her prays never gonna to be end, and always want everythings the best which will happened to us.


   Maybe they’re not a perfect couple on this world, like BJ.Habibie and Ainun, but deeply, I wish they will have a happily ever after story.



No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS