Ten Years From Now

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

   When I was a young girl, if people asked me, maybe I will answer, “I want to be a doctor”. Yeah , it because I don’t know that to be a doctor. When I grow up, I realized that I didn’t have an ability to face the science. So I prefer to choosed social class than science when I was on high school.
   Now, I study in English Literature Department. I like english and I know that now I will study about English Literature deepen from before .
   Maybe later I will continue my study in communication or public relation. I wish, some day I will work the station television or being a photographer. Because I like broadcasting, and  I want to be a director or something else. So, I can go to somewhere to make a program movie .
  Where I will live for the future ? maybe I will build a house with my sweety family. I want to have a house with classic or minimalist design. Wherever I live someday, I want to still have a yard for my house. So, my children can play and we can make some event on there.


______________________________


 When I was a young girl, if people asked me, maybe I will answer, “I want to be a doctor”. Yeah , it because I don’t know how hard it was to be a doctor. When I grown up, I realized that I didn’t have an ability to face the science. So I prefer to choose social class than science class when I was on high school.
   Now, I am an English Literature's student. Because I like to study about english and now I will study a lot  about English Literature more than before .
   Maybe later I will continue my study in communication or public relation. I wish, some day I will work at the station television or being a photographer. Because I like broadcasting, and  I want to be a director or something else. So, I can go to somewhere to make a movie's program.
  Where will I live for the future ? Maybe I will build a house with my lovely family. I want to have a house with classic or minimalist design. But, wherever I live someday, I want to still have a small garden at my house. So, my children can play and we can make something on there.




 

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS