My Sweet Room

Wednesday, June 22, 2011


   Chocolato avocado, that’s name of my sweety room. Because the colour of my wall  room is chocolate and green. There are a door to in, on the left of my room.
   I put my double bed close with the left wall, so it become near on the door. And the top of my bed, I put my picture and clock in the wall.
   In front of my bed, close to the wall, there are a cupboard which full of book. Because I love to reading  anything  (depend on mood , sometimes). And beside cupboard, there is a table with a big mirror that usually use to put my laptop, some cosmetics, books and another craft.
Beside of my table, in the corner there is a dispenser. In the right wall near of my bed, there are windows and air conditioner on the top . In front of the windows, there is a television with the table . In the right corner of my room, there is a cupboard that I usually use to put my cloth inside.
   Almost  things on my room have some colours, like brown and black.

__________________________________


   Chocolato avocado, that’s the name of "my room sweet room". It's because the colour of my room's wall are chocolate and green. 
   So, let's start my room's tour. Well, there is an entrance door, on the left of my room. I also put my double bed close with the left wall, so it becomes so near with the door. Oh! at  the top of my bed, I put my picture and a clock in the wall.
   In front of my bed, close to the wall, there is a cupboard which full of books. Because I love to read everything--depend on my mood--And beside of the cupboard, there is a table with a big mirror that I usually use to put my laptop, cosmetics, books or another craft.
   Next, beside of my table, in the corner there is a dispenser. In the right wall near of my bed, there are windows and air conditioner on the top. In front of the windows, there is a television with the table . In the right corner of my room, there is a cupboard that I usually use to put my cloths inside.
   I dont't know why, but almost all of the things on my room having the same colours, like brown and black.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS