My First Things

Wednesday, June 22, 2011



   There are so many things that I ever have. Usually,  if we have a new thing and that’s the first time, we will feel so happy, surely.


   Bycicle when was on first grade I junior high school. I felt  so happy with my new blue’s bycicle, I studied to used the bycicle with my cousin on my grandfather’s house.

   Day after day, finally I could to used after tried it on two weeks before. I could played with my friends and my family .

   Computer was my another first things that I loved ! My father gave me computer when I was on senior high school . I didn’t know before, after  I was  already back on home after school, in my bedroom, there was a computer to me. I felt so happy and exited.


________________________________

  There are so many first things that I ever had in the past. Usually,  if we have a new things and that’s the first time, we will feel so happy about that.

   Back on that time, it was my first bycicle on my first grade of junior high school. I felt  so happy with my new blue’s bycicle, I was trying so hard to using that bycicle with my cousin on my grandfather’s house.

   Day after day, finally I could to use it after tried on two weeks later. I could played with my friends and my family .

   The next things is my first computer. My father gave me a set of computer when I was on senior high school. It such a surprise, because I didn’t know about that plan before. One day, when I was  already back at home after school, in my bedroom, there was a computer to me. I felt so happy and excited about it.



No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS