My Hobby

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

    Let’s  talk about my hobby, friends. My name is Myta and I have many things that I do when  I get bored, or don’t know what I must to do and several things, I can call them with my hobby or favorite part of live.

    First, I love to reading, a book. I come from a family who love to read anything. Started from  my grandfather until my little sister. When I was a young, I had many book and I always have a dream to have library’s room on my house.


    Second, I love to listening music, specially before I get sleep to relaxing my mind. I can use my handphone or computer to listening music.


    Third, photography. I always like to see a picture everywhere I found it. On newspaper, megazine, or etc. When I see the picture, I feel like I’m on the situations. I also take a picture with my camera, usually I’ll hunting a new picture with my friends.


    Browsing ! that’s also my last hobby that I’ll explain on this story. I can  found news, friend knowledges, or anything else. And I love to do it. Because sometimes it can help us to get some information about our homework / exercise. 


_______________________________


   Let’s  talk about my hobby. My name is Myta and I have many things that I do when  I get bored, or don’t know what I must to do, I called it with "my hobby" or favorite part of life.

    First, I love to reading a book. I came from a family who love to read anything. Started from  my grandfather until my little sister. When I was a young girl, I already had many books and I always  dreaming about to have a library’s room on my home.


    Second, I love to listening music, specially before I get to sleep to relaxing my mind. I can use it by handphone or computer to listening the music.


    Third, photography. I always like to see a picture everywhere I found it. On newspaper, magazine, or etc. When I see a picture, I can feeling like I’m on that situations. I also take a picture with my camera, usually I’ll hunting a new picture with my friends.


    Browsing ! that’s also my last hobby that I’ll explaining on this story. I can  found many news, get some knowledges, until get a new friends or anything else. And I love to do it. Because sometimes it can help us to get some information about our homework / exercise, and it help us to have a easier life, right ?




No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS