If You Could have Lunch With any Famous Person Who Would I Be? What Would You Talk About With this Person ? Why ? Where ? When ?

Wednesday, June 22, 2011


   When people asked who the famous person in country that I want to meet and get lunch together. Maybe the answer is Afgan Syahreza.
   Afgan is a talented young singer that I like so much, because he has a good looking, fans in everywhere and a powerful voice. He was a young singer who has no doubt his ability, because his voice is often able to bring it  numerous awards. A handsome face is also one of the reason I like it . With the dimples on both of his cheeks that make him more sweet. With his handsome face, it is no wonder if he became favored by women, and have a lot of loyal fans. And the last his powerful and unique voice that can always reassuring and take our mood. His face, his voices, some loyal fans and powerful voice are the reason why I like Afgan Syahreza.
   I will take him to lunch on the beach, I’ll ask him to sing directly in front of me. On 27th may to coincide with his birthday and I will give a special gift.

_______________________________


    When people asked "who the famous person in country that I want to meet and get lunch together ?" Maybe the answer is, Afgan Syahreza.
   WHY ?
   As we know, Afgan is a talented young singer that I love so much, because he has a good looking face, and he has many loyal fans--called "AFGANISME"--in everywhere, and dont forget about his good voice. He is a young singer who has no doubt about his ability, because his voice is often able to make him winning some numerous awards. A handsome face is also one of the reason. With the dimples on both of his cheeks that make him more adorable. With his handsome face, it is no wonder if he became one of favorite singer for many girls in the world. And the last is his powerful and unique voice that can always reassuring and taking up the level of our mood. 
    So, His face, loyal fans and powerful voice are the reasons why I like Afgan Syahreza.
    We will have a lunch on the beach, and ask him to sing directly in front of me while the sun goes down. Also on 27th may, coincide with his birthday, I will give him a special gift. A handmade gift, maybe ?

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS