Who were you in your last life ?

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I Found something in Afternoon December 19th, 2012. Do "blogwalking" and trying this  new one. Just wondering, is this true ?



Let me analyze the diagnosis :

First, I was born in New zealand ? That's a beautifuuuuuuuuuull place to go. I wish can go to that place. Can I ?

Second, about my previous job like singer, dancer, actor. I must too cool to be true. hahahaha. I like to be one of them, but honestly I wont.

Third, Always seeking new explanation ? so I must be KEPO (Knowing Every Particular Object) huh ? Because in life there's always a reason for everything that happen. I believe it.

The last, am I great enough to be magician ? But it will be my honour if magician is my-half-self. Try to understand the problem, believe in Allah and help people to see my "reason" to do in my "miracle" that I've get. That's better to say.

Wanna check yours ? Hit this link !

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS