Hello, dad. Happy Birthday!

Sunday, July 14, 2013




Jambi, June 11st, 2013.

I’m standing there. In front of my home. Yes, home. When there’s no one who knows that I’m come back from my place. Except my sister and one of my friend who already join in my plan to pick me up at airport. I’ve already prepare everything for…. A few days before. I’ve the present and cake.

So, I say many thanks to all of you who help me to prepare about everything. For him.

He is my everything, even sometimes I’m can not accompany him in his birthday and give him any present strightaway. Usually, I’ll give him something later. Because, I can not meet up with him immediately.

But this year. In 2013. I just want to give him something in unpredictable way. I want to give some “happiness” with my hand directly. I want to accompany him at his birthday. As simple as that.

I want to show, how precious he is. For me.
Even sometimes, his action and decision making me confused and mad.
Even sometimes,  Maybe always, I can’t say how much I love him.

Because he is my man, and he always be. No matter, if someday there is a man who come and take me away from him. I’ll always coming back to him, again and again.

Well, sorry for my late post.


But, (still) Happy Birthday, AYAH!











No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS